12 March 2015

Harmonious frequencies - Talk about your experience here.

I am ill with a late stage neurologically degenerative disease. Conventional medicine indicates my life expectancy has likely decreased.  As the illness progress and dementia becomes a possibility, I feel compelled to write.

Whatever this is, it is cathartic to write it, and I like the idea of my message in a bottle, cast out into the Sea. Maybe it will reach our common Understanding through its shadow, the Internet. It goes where it will, maybe undiscovered in chaos.  Maybe someone in the future, or wherever, will chance upon it, and I'll have an echoing ripple. 

With my health as it is, I peer over the edge of my Earthly existence and ask the most fundamental questions about existence and the nature of consciousness - questions I've asked myself since I can remember.  My worldview/ philosophy/ cosmology has morphed many times, but nothing has been as dramatic as the most recent change.

This process has helped me evolve into a better person lately.
My gaze is wider.  I have a desire to see everyone do well.   I am trying to repair what damage I have done in my life.  I enjoy learning about the outward ripples of my good deeds. 

I am no longer afraid of death.

Still, I want to fight and survive with you all.  I understand now that I have billions of brothers and sisters and countless more who happened to occupy a different time, and I regret that I don't get to know you all.  

The realm of politics, mass media, and violent conflicts somehow elevated our differences in my mind.  I am aware and saddened that I sometimes allowed this to overcome an innate desire to empathize.  Healing will happen when more people realize just how extraordinarily connected we are.  Differences are simply the complement to oneself.

I want to contribute to the healing, and for what time I have, long or short, I'll do just that.  If you have experienced changes and have some of these fundamental questions, I am asking that you comment because when you do, we all benefit.  

Also, I really like getting comments. The idea of using the Internet to effect global change quickly appeals to me, but it's easy to forget that each node is another person, another consciousness.  Please be respectful.

To anyone in a personal or existential crisis, I apologize that my outreach couldn't be more personal.  I do firmly believe that we are all in it together, and it makes me feel badly to think anyone suffers this in solitude.  So please, reach out to who you need to, and you can always email me.  Whether you know it or not, we are friends. 

Take care,
Edw.

You are free to copy or use any part of my blog as long as it is not for commercial purposes.  Please attribute it and let me know.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, please share something here...