12 March 2015

Okay, NASA lied and faked us out. What to do now?

There are others making discoveries that turn long held ideas of our reality - many disturbing.  Here are a few examples.  If you know these things already, skip to the asterisks.

Did NASA trick the public? I don't  have a good answer for what he presents as evidence of NASA fraud.  His explanation uses comparisons of videos and is quite compelling. 

Why does it seem like the government is lying about Osama Bin Laden's death? Associated Press reports, Wikileaks, and InfoWars all reported his death years earlier? Was I not paying attention?  I had to ask myself whether it was possible that elements of the government were using his identity as propoganda.  (Keep in mind as you watch that Spice is sold commonly in convenience stores in the U.S.)

Metals in the atmosphere in aerosol form? What? Humans are being tested on? I must have been asleep not to notice this.

************
My awareness continues to expand as does my desire to reach the world with a pure intention to turn fear into love. For those who haven't begun the process themselves, just remember that you're going to feel pretty horrified about what you're learning. I'll walk you through the process, but I want to say this first.

Do not worry, we are in this together.  You are my sisters and brothers, and I am with you.  We are all with you.  The most important thing to know is this: inside all of  us is the limitless power of the mind. 

Thought exists - we experience this.  But where are thoughts in space time? They project somewhere else - beyond our senses - and our minds do this.  What if you were to send ALL of your thoughts on this trajectory? We must help each other, raise consciousness. 

Your friend,
Edw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, please share something here...